The British Board of Film Classification has released details on what will be included on the British extended version Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD. Included among the “deleted scenes” and “making of” features, is a spot featuring Tom, the Phelps Twins, and Rupert Grint out on the golf course.
Here is a run down of the entire dvd:
- The Burrow’s Shed: Ron Discusses Radios with Mr. Weasley
- The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia As They Leave House
- The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley Shake Hands
- The Granger House: Death Eaters Search Deserted Home
- Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry Tells Arthur He’s Being Tracked
- Tent: Trio Discusses Destroying The Locket
- Rabbit Chase in the Forest
- Montage: Ron and Hermione Skimming Stones
- Featurette: On The Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James.
- Focus Points: The Last Days of Privet Drive, Hagrid’s Motorbike, Magical Tents, Death Eaters Attack Cafe, Creating Dobby and Kreacher, Godric’s Hollow, The Frozen Lake and The Return of Griphook.
They also revealed that the DVD will be released in Britain on April 11, 2011. No word yet on a US release date.
Thanks to www.hpsupporters.com for the tip