Tom’s (32nd!) birthday is next month, and we are pleased to announce that Random Acts of Felton is back for another year!
We believe Tom is someone who always brings light and cheer into the hearts of his fans and those around him. He is giving and kind to everyone he meets – and we feel like spreading that spirit as far as possible!
So, we’re asking fans to commit a Random Act of Kindness in the Tom Felton spirit, and this year we’re trying something different, and are going to be hosting it on our new Instagram account.
- How to submit:
1. Post a photo/video on Instagram to your public profile with the details of your Random Act in the description
2. Add the hashtag #feltbeats32
3. Tag our account – @official_feltbeats
4. We will create an Instagram story for Tom on his birthday that includes all the posts
What is a Random Act of Felton?
Here are some amazing ideas for Random Acts that fans did last time we ran this project:
– Fans donated money to animal shelters
– Posted flyers around their school with positive affirmations to give to friends
– Baked cakes and food for others, helping to cheer them up
– Volunteered their time for good causes
NOTE: The deadline is September 22nd (Tom’s birthday. And because Instagram has a highlight limit, we’re only going to be posting Random Acts of Felton. If you just want to wish Tom a happy birthday, please feel free to tag him in your posts, but we will not be putting it on our story. Thanks for understanding 🙂