As we informed you before, earlier today Tom participated in a live webcast with Film Club, where he discussed the industry, his character, and the entire Potter franchise that has made him famous around the world.
Thanks to our friends atSnitchseeker.com, we have a nice little overview of some of the topics that were discussed:
- Tom talked about Draco’s dancing in Goblet of Fire, saying that he rehearsed for four weeks, but maybe a few seconds were shown on screen.
- He spoke about auditioning for Draco’s role, including the fact that he made up knowing anything about the books when director Chris Columbus questioned him and other Draco prospectives.
- He said his biggest personal achievement was playing in Soccer Aid a couple of a years back (though notes he’s terrible at football – soccer), but he was there to “boost the appeal of younger kids.” He said he was nervous at playing in Wembley stadium, and playing along soccer greats.
- Tom said he’d love to work with all the Harry Potter directors, with Tom Hanks (as actor or director, like his project “That Thing You Do”).
- Tom does not generally watch his earlier features, though his friends put it on television to poke fun at him. He finds it bizarre to see himself at such a young age, thinking how long ago it was.
Thanks to estrella89san, we have some lovely screen caps:
UPDATE: New images, care of Film Club and Snitchseeker.com.
We hope to have video soon, so please stay tuned, and keep your fingers crossed!